Recent Post

Searching...
October 15, 2012

Essay on Mall Outing

11:54 AM

Mall Outing
            Visiting the mall now became the part of entertainment because of the facilities, offers and luxury environments that are providing by almost all type of shopping malls in United States. In this paper, I would like to add the experience of the enthusiastic wheelchair-bound shopper who visited the mall for purchasing the clothes.
Description
The mall name was the Festival Bay Mall that is located at International Drive, 5250 International Drive, Orlando, Florida. The location of the mall is easily accessible from the Florida Turnpike. Festival Bay Mall at International Drive is located at the end of north of International Drive from the Florida and I-4m exit 75A.
The mall building is the ideal place for shopping lovers with the facilities to have delicious meal and foods during the shopping. The mall features the variety of services to attract the attention of their customer, these amenities and services are: ATM, Copy/Fax Service, Stroller Rental, Taxi Services, UPS Drop-Off Location, Welcome Center and the Wheelchair Rental.
The key feature that gives the mall and edge with its rivals is its ideal and accessible location by public transportation. One can reach the mall by using I-Ride Trolley and Lynx Public Transportation system. Furthermore the Festival Bay Mall also provides the opportunity to enjoy the free parking facility. The visitor or Shopper may enter in the mall by using Oakridge Rd, Altamira Dr and Touchstone Drive.
In other words the Festival Bay Mall is the ideal place for the shoppers and for those who prefer to maintain and enlarge their circle of socialization, using the luxury environment and facilities of the Mall. The most attractive thing or offer that always stimulates me to go the Festival Bay Mall to do happy shopping is its rental wheel chair offer, that is the key feature for wheelchair-bound customers.
Reflections
I prefer to go there for shopping, especially for clothing because the Mall is Comprises with the variety of outlets that offer quality clothing with competitive prices. The reason I choose the mall is its quality that give the peace of mind that what is being shopped is according to the standard, quality and without any defect.
In the mall there are number of garment stores that offer different brands and prices like Hot Topic, Sheplers Western Wear, Ron Jon Surf Shop, United World Soccer and Pac Sun etc.
Last visit, I prefer to have shopping from Sheplers Western Wear, the prominent shop with variety of brands, especially for jeans. The Outlet is located at Zone Anchor in the mall. The attraction that motivated me to have the visit to this outlet is its Sale offer on all Jeans Brands like Lee, petrol, lawman, US Polo Assn etc. when I entered in the shop, I stunned, after seeing, (here I should say the bumper offers) ranges from 14.99/- to 39.99/- dollars, because of this fantastic sale I preferred to purchase six jeans, contrary to the plan to purchase dress paints and one or two Jeans.
After purchasing, I got the idea that I should inform to my friends with this offer, I called and informed them about the sale, they replied me to come within thirty minutes and suggested me not to leave the mall until we have reached. After that, the next mission for me to pass this time by doing something, I decided to have some refreshment from the internally located any restaurant, I started my quest to have a good meal, during this discovery I found number of restaurants inside the mall that perplexed me, what to choose or what not to choose. Finally, I choose Bergamo's Italian Restaurant that was located on the waterfront. Basically the key points that stimulated me to choose this restaurant is its location, singing waiters, varieties of fresh seafood, pasta, steaks and veal. When I was ordering, my friends called me back and asked about my location, I guided them, after five to six minutes we were enjoying the delicious and mouthwatering Italian pasta and sea foods. During the meal, I guided them about the outlet location and discussed some professional and educational issues that turned this gathering and location into a socialization venue. Because of the restaurant’s excellent service and location we decided to come here on next weekend to enjoy the Italian meal and music. (Shop festival baymall, 2010).
            Although, the overall shopping and socialization experience inside the mall was pleasant and remembering that induces us to shop here again on the next weekend but the issue that is felt as a disabled or wheelchair bounded shopper was the walking passage ways, the whole shopping mall was full of luxuries and facilities except the separate passage way for wheelchair bounded persons, because of this issue I also felt and experienced difficulty in visiting the shopping mall, searching the outlets and restaurants. Furthermore, the mall is offering the free parking but offering the Wheelchairs on rental basis that is the another issue that I confused that which type of policy is being adopted and practiced by the mall management.
Recommendations
In that connection, I would like to recommend the construction of separate passageway for the disabled persons and free of cost Wheelchair facility. I believe that these amendments will act as a catalyst to improve the goodwill of the mall and business as well.




0 comments:

Post a Comment